Miedos y esperanzas




I'm getting tired and I need somewhere to begin
I'll meet you on the other side
I don't understand your heart

It's easier to be apart So little time
Try to understand that I'm
Trying to make a move just to stay in the game

That it's a lonely place that you have run to

Morning comes and you don't want to know me anymore

You think your days are ordinary

And no one ever thinks about you
But we're all the same

I can't stop now

I've got troubles of my own
Cause I'm short on time
I'm lonely

And only some dumb idiot

Would let you go 
But if I'm one thing
Then that's the one thing

The last time

You fall on me for anything you like
Your one last line

I saw you were sick

And tired of my wrong turns
If you only knew the way I feel
I'd really love to tell you 

Who ate your heart?

You're cold inside

Will I ever see you again

And lie in your heart of hearts


And you'll follow me back

With the sun in your eyes..



Lyric excerpts from 'Hopes & Fears' an album by Keane







Comentarios

Entradas populares